Pandora service now missing "I'm tired of this track" feature

• 19 November 2017
  • 13 replies

The iPhone app and Mac desktop app no longer include the "I'm tired of this track" feature. What gives?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

13 replies

This is happening to me too, on my Android, and on Windows 10 Surface. The Pandora webpage still has the feature.
Me too. The new update seems to have dropped this. I'm unhappy with the entire update. It seems unwieldy and it has devolved into a messy product.
Same here on Android. Also missing, "Why is this track playing?" Now Pandora plays the same song every three hours and I can't put it "on the shelf" for a month! What's up, SONOS?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi everyone, with the recent update that now allows you to directly control Sonos from the Pandora app, there were a lot of backend changes to the way Pandora and Sonos connect. The new code is missing a few of the features that were unique to the Pandora integration in the past, like the "tired of this track" setting. You can still use that option within the Pandora app, but it isn't available on Sonos at this time anymore.

I'll make sure the team knows you're missing the feature and would like to see it added to the new API.
Nothing on the new "upgrade" makes Sonos easier to use, and I have lost the one feature I really need (Pandora likes to repeat a LOT if you let them). PLEASE bring back the "I'm tired of this track" button!!
I just updated the SONOS software on my Android and this feature is still missing from Pandora! Come on, SONOS!
Userlevel 1
Badge
Yes you can do Select the I am tired of the track from the Pandora application but the Pandora application requires more steps to do the same thing that was previously easily done in the Sonos app. Another problem with the Pandoras appis you cannot independently adjust the volume on your separate Sonos speakers. And if you try to use Sonos to change the speaker volume you get a warning from Pandora about trying to use two devices. Why did Sonos remove this feature to begin with?
Please bring this feature back ASAP! It is making Pandora unbearable!
Please bring back access to the "I'm tired of this track" feature!! 😳
Sonos - you need to bring back the "I'm tired of this song" feature. It's unacceptable that this hasn't been added back in in I don't know how long. If you don't want to add it back in, then maybe you can figure out how to bring airplay 2 compatibility to your older devices so I can use the actual Pandora app, which seems to be your go to solution.
I just updated the SONOS software on my Android. The "I'm tired of this track" feature STILL does NOT EXIST in the SONOS application! Please bring it back. It is necessary to exist in SONOS as well.
Any updates on this feature?
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Any updates on this feature?
The feature hasn't returned at this time, but if you're using the Pandora App to play on Sonos or via AirPlay2 on an iOS device, you can use the feature. It's not available in the Sonos app currently.