Pandora and Shuffle Play Only Selected Stations

• 16 December 2012
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 1
When I use Pandora (not Pandora One) I can select Shuffle Play and choose which of the many stations on my list I want to be included in that Shuffle. How is this feature enabled when using Pandora on Sonos. Does the Quickmix allow you to select a limited number of stations or does it just toggle between all of your stations.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Total fail. There are over 90 (I counted) stations on the office Sonos Pandora system.
Whenever someone selects "shuffle" feature, all we get are Robert Plant related projects & Frankie Valli.
WHAT THE HELL?????
Found Chris's post in another thread and thought I would do the same as he did and let folks know on similar threads. I can confirm this does work as he stated. Go to Pandora website. Set up your shuffle options on the Pandora website. Then in sonos when you choose shuffle option for Pandora, it plays the stations you set up on the Pandora website. It does work for me as of today.

This does not work for me. I set pandora to shuffle only one station as a test and in Sonos it still shuffles all. It seems to me it is is in the Sonos user interface where out don't have the options to select the shuffle stations.