One tap access to equalizer

• 25 January 2017
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
In the controller app I wish you could reach the EQ settings with a single tap or at least through the "..." option. It currently takes me 6 taps which seems like poor design.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Is there anyone who has a sound system that has to do 6 steps (and after that six steps back) to change the sound ?? Sonos makes minor changes but forget the customers who want to see improved very much this feature. Please SONOS make our day ! ! !
Userlevel 1
Badge
I realised today there is a slightly shorter way. From the rooms menu you can click the settings icon but it is still 4 taps.
I know what you mean to make adjustments is hard on the fly so to speak. Really I would like to see a real EQ then it wood be OK for me how long it takes to get there....
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
It is about the only plus point of the Windows PC version in that is has a dedicated button. In fact on a touchscreen windows 10 device, such as my Surface 3, the Sonos app works surprisingly well given that it was developed pre touch. Yes the buttons are a little small and the UI looks a little dated, but otherwise all is good,
I totally agree mich8261, I got a pair of Play 1s and would greatly appreciate easier access to the EQ.

The speakers are setup in stereo mode and located in my home shop (awesome sound) and would like to be able to:

• Easily toggle "Loudness" ON when listening at low levels and OFF when playing louder
• Easily adjust the left-right balance when I work specifically on the left side or the right side of the room

Thanks for bringing it up!
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi guys,
That might be useful to solve the difficult access to the equalizer:
https://en.community.sonos.com/controllers-software-228995/easy-equalizer-for-sonos-app-6768384