Answered

One button setup for a room and music

• 6 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Is there a one button method for setting up a room(s) and music? I want one button favorite that sets the music source, volume, rooms, etc. For example this could be a custom setting called "game day" where the TV is selected as the source and put to the living room and garage. Another example would be to have one called "wakeup" the would set a pandora station for Jazz to the bedroom, kitchen and bath and a specific volume.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 27 October 2017, 03:43

Hi there, stangky. As of right now, there is not a one-touch button feature that would adjust volume and source. This sounds like a great suggestion and I'll be happy to forward this along to the team. Thanks for the feedback.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, stangky. As of right now, there is not a one-touch button feature that would adjust volume and source. This sounds like a great suggestion and I'll be happy to forward this along to the team. Thanks for the feedback.