No saved group settings is a deal breaker

• 1 December 2018
  • 2 replies

I see a multitude of people asking for the feature to be able to save specific settings so customers don’t have to constantly reconfigure based on what the speakers are used for. It’s a hassle having to re-adjust my speaker settings whenever I want to watch a movie (where I prefer to tweak my settings so that dialogue is more audible as well as independent adjust volume settings) or just listen to music. I’ve seen friends do it with their other wireless speakers and not sure how long the hassle will be worth the great quality of the speakers unfortunately.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, thanks for your suggestion, we'll be sure to pass it along. Do let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.
I see a multitude of people asking for the feature to be able to save specific settings so customers don’t have to constantly reconfigure based on what the speakers are used for. It’s a hassle having to re-adjust my speaker settings whenever I want to watch a movie (where I prefer to tweak my settings so that dialogue is more audible as well as independent adjust volume settings) or just listen to music. I’ve seen friends do it with their other wireless speakers and not sure how long the hassle will be worth the great quality of the speakers unfortunately.

Could you share with us what "other wireless speakers" your friends are using that have this functionality?