New user interface colour

• 10 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
The new white interface colour is too bright in the bedroom and wakes my wife up. Can we have the option of a darker colour that isn't as "in your face"?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
The new white interface colour is too bright in the bedroom and wakes my wife up. Can we have the option of a darker colour that isn't as "in your face"?
I'll pass your request to the team. Thanks for sharing!

We don't have any specifics we can share on the future of the app, but it's being worked on in a number of ways.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Thank you
I'll pass your request to the team. Thanks for sharing!

We don't have any specifics we can share on the future of the app, but it's being worked on in a number of ways.
I AGREE!!!

My heart sank when I saw it.

The SONOS CONTROLLER interface has been dull and utterly unimaginative right from the start.

And, now, you lurch into full-on YAWNSVILLE?! What gives?

Please hire a graphic designer. SOMEONE with some imagination.
It's not all about tech.

There has to be...especially for a music system... WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FUN ACTIVITY!... some color and interest in the controller.

Preferably, I'd like it to look and function like an old-school jukebox with big colorful jelly-touch buttons and switches.

And, btw, I use the controller on my DESKTOP PC...and ALWAYS WILL!

If you keep dumbing SONOS Controller down and going toward iphone and ipad apps you will find many people giving SONOS up completely as being too dull and awkward to bother with.

Get the geeks out of the interface design kitchen and bring in some IMAGINEERS!