Question

new update 21/nov/2017

• 21 November 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Ios update required, click yes to open app store, on sonos app it says open, click on this and it just loops you back to the sonos screen without starting update.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

I’m having the same problem too. What’s our solution
Refresh the screen, worked for me.
Still keeps looping
Then just go the standard App Store route, again refresh the screen. It sometimes takes time for the update to get pushed out to all of Apple's servers, might try waiting 30 mins.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
If that still isn't doing the trick, you might want to uninstall and re-install the app from the store.
Badge +3
Uninstall and a fresh install worked for me.

I had no issues at all with the Android update, just the iOS one.
Last advice did the trick. I deleted the app from my iPhone, reinstalled it and it is now the new version and isn’t telling me to update. 🙂
Curious update; I ran it while speakers were playing at my desk. All it did was update the Mac controller without stopping the music at any time, or updating the speakers. Which still show as at 8.2.
Badge +1
After the latest update, all my Surround settings are gone. 😞 I have deleted the Controller App , and installed again. .....But unfortuanately no luck 😞 Are Sonos working on the problem , or ?