Question

New app and font size

• 7 February 2018
  • 3 replies

I agree with earlier comments regarding the complexity of the new app, why make it so complex, it used to be very easy to use, but please, please stop making the font size smaller and smaller, consider us users that require glasses, I used to be able to use the old app comfortable without searching for my glasses, but not anymore, everything is so small!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, louisepartridge. I'm glad you asked about this. Changing the font size on your device will actually be reflected in the Sonos app. Where do you have the controller installed? We can try to talk you through this. Many thanks.
I do appreciate that I can increase the font size on my iPad, but the font on other applications is okay, the Sonos font, in my opinion is particularly and unnecessarily small. The Sonos app is something that you dip in and out of to make adjustments to your music, to have to search for ones glasses each time is frustrating. The font never used to be that small, making the app easier and more user friendly.
please make the font size larger (Windows 10). I almost need to use a stylus instead of my finger on the touch screen to interact with the app (I am not an old fuddy duddy, just thick finger tips)