New App 8.0 Eats Power; iPhone Got HOT!!

• 7 October 2017
  • 1 reply

This is my first ever feedback for Sonos; I've had their products for 5+ years.
1. Your new app eats power and made my phone actually fairly warm. I have never felt my iPhone 6s warm before. I run Sonos from it all day. Before, 12 hrs Sonos and power @ 64%; now 5 hrs @ 22%. I am concerned!
2. I wake at 5:30am and turn on my Sonos. Today your app "forced" me to do a upgrade; and the upgrade was major. I do not have time for upgrades and to learn new a app at 5:30am. I want my music and coffee and launch family. Never force me to upgrade again or I will sell your speakers. When I started 5-6 yrs ago you were king, not any longer. I do upgrades on MY schedule NOT yours.
3. I do not like the new interface. Its actually more complicated with more windows and actions to do stuff.
4. How do I reorder my My Sonos Stations so my favorites are up front; I have to click "See All" to find them. Again, more steps.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
No meed to say please. Silly politeness at this time of day. Have you looked at the screen? See the Edit button?