Question

need the update

• 7 November 2016
  • 6 replies

I keep getting the message to update Sonos and it keeps telling me just to go to the old email the update I have an email is old please send again

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

hkatharinehunter@gmail.com
Go here: https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/beta?_ga=1.37100326.747021966.1461070270

You can download the beta software under the Downloads tab. Note there is no beta for iOS devices. This may be why you are getting the update loop. If you are using iOS, you must install the beta using a PC, Mac, or Android.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I wouldn't post your email address

You seem to be on beta and need to follow as Jgatie said or remove yourself from beta.
howdy.... yes, i have an android phone and that is where i keep getting the message...i did click mac on one attempt by mistake...but i have also cllicked android many times... will try the new link...thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
There are 2 things you get regarding updates. You'll get notice when controller needs update and also if the hardware needs updated you will see an UPDATE NOW icon at the top of the music selection screen (which is above like TuneIn/My Library etc).
howdy.... yes, i have an android phone and that is where i keep getting the message...i did click mac on one attempt by mistake...but i have also cllicked android many times... will try the new link...thanks

Sometimes the emails are ineffective for whatever reason. The link I gave above is direct to a login for your account on the beta page, and includes direct download links for all beta software. Go to the link on your Android browser, log into your account, and download the Android app from the Downloads tab. After it downloads, click on the download anouncement to install.