Need a better way to scroll albums -- cover flow scrolling?

• 6 January 2014
  • 2 replies

Badge
Apple allows for scrolling through album covers in a very high quality way - cover flow. The current way of scrolling through albums on Sonos leaves much to be desired as the album images are super tiny. There must be a better way of scrolling though albums and looking at the cover artwork.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I agree, I am looking at Sonos but love the Apple (and XBMC for movies) coverflow. The artwork is stored locally too so fast, efficient, rendering. In simple terms, all I am looking for is a system which allows me to use a (semi-redundant) tablet (Android or otherwise) so that I can select by album art (coverflow view!) and then play to / where I like. The Sonos stuff looks good and is reviewed well, but I want this type of GUI before I proceed - it should be simple enough in today's day and age, but no one seems to be getting the 'whole package' in to place / the market.
Agreed. The GUI is definitly NOT the best part of Sonos 😞