Question

My Sonos Account

• 1 January 2017
  • 2 replies

I took two of my three speakers to my parent's place for Christmas and set them up on their Wi-Fi. Somehow or other my nephew has changed my sonos account ... ie: the speakers now seem to be associated with HIS email address and now that I'm back home, I can't figure out how to change them back to my own account. Am I making sense? Does anyone have any ideas how to change this back to my ownership?! Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Reset ONLY the two which are registered to him by removing power, then hold in the Pause button, and reapply power, holding in the button until the LED flashes. Then add them to your system. This will register them to your system. Do no reset all the units, that will destroy your system settings, service info, accounts, playlists, etc.
Thank you. I still need to change the ownership of the account since to add a new speaker, i'll need his id - but at least my speakers are back!! Thanks for your help.