Multiple Sonos User profiles

• 7 March 2014
  • 5 replies

I'd love to see support for Multiple Sonos User profiles. For example, my music is in one library, my kids and wife have music in another location. You allow multiple file locations to be indexed, it would be great if I could set up 1 master Sonos profile, then each member of my family, including myself, would set up there own account under the master and choose what Library\locations and music services would show up under their profile.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

You mean like this request https://ask.sonos.com/sonos/topics/support_for_multiple_profiles?
Exactly like that one, Thanks
I'm looking for the same thing.
Every user with it's own login into sonos for personal settings like audio balance, playlists radio stations etc.
Only I'm not authorised to see the page of the hyperlink.

Can someone tell me how to create the profiles?
Userlevel 7
Badge +18
Can someone tell me how to create the profiles?
Not possible at the moment. Only Sonos knows if that will change.
Bumping this topic, because it's really something we need for us people who share households, but not necessarily taste.

I'd like to have a personal profiles and be able to easily switch between them and pick up where I left off.