Multi-Speaker 'My Mood' List...Is it possible?

• 16 March 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I have multiple Sonos speakers spread around my house and quite often set a variety of different tracks & sound levels simultaneously to set a specific mood/audio atmosphere around the house.
It could be the sounds of a forest, a thunderstorm, beach, space, romantic music, uplifting music etc.

To elaborate an example: Bedroom1 has Thunderstorm sound track,volume 30% on loop, Lounge has Rain sound track, volume 45% on loop, Kitchen has Peaceful Violin tracks, volume 60%, etc etc, setting up a specific sound atmosphere.

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a way to save this layout/config, but if there was, it would be awesome.
A full house (or partial) multi-speaker audio atmosphere saved, and instantly selected when desired, from the Sonos... 'My Mood' list!

Is this something that Sonos can add as a feature?
I know of no other product that can do this.

Regards
Gerald

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, Gerald_sonos. Welcome to the community. As you are aware, this is not currently possible but I would be happy to forward it as feedback. It seems like it would be a great addition to the system. Let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.