Answered

Missing time bar with SiriusXM on demand

• 14 January 2018
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to listen to Howard Stern on demand through the Sonos app and the bar to fast forward or rewind is missing. The Stern show is typically a 4 hour track and it forces me to start from the beginning every time. This doesn’t work for me because I listen to it throughout the day and in my car as well through the regular Sirius app. When I get home I want to use Sonos to start where I left off earlier in the day and I can’t choose the time. Am I missing something?
icon

Best answer by MikeV 14 January 2018, 23:54

Nope, it's not available right now, unfortunately. And you're also not the first to ask for this to be added either. Check this thread or this thread and press the "Like" button under the first post to add your support for the request. 🙂
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Nope, it's not available right now, unfortunately. And you're also not the first to ask for this to be added either. Check this thread or this thread and press the "Like" button under the first post to add your support for the request. 🙂