Missing Spotify playlist folder structure

• 17 August 2018
  • 4 replies

I use folders for my playlists in Spotify. I have collected a lot of public playlists and put them in a variation of playlist folders. When Sonos does not support these folders, the list of playlists get rather long. This should be fixed!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I have all my Spotify in different folders and have not been able to see the playlists that are in folders, with SONOS app
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
You need to ask Spotify to make their SMAPI service expose the sub-folders, like their app does. Jeff's answer above seems misplaced, this has nothing to do with Sorting.

Spotify folders is the feature request. "Sorting" was a turn of phrase.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
You need to ask Spotify to make their SMAPI service expose the sub-folders, like their app does. Jeff's answer above seems misplaced, this has nothing to do with Sorting.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I use folders for my playlists in Spotify. I have collected a lot of public playlists and put them in a variation of playlist folders. When Sonos does not support these folders, the list of playlists get rather long. This should be fixed!

Hi sparre,

Welcome to the community. Sorting by folders in Spotify isn't available through the API in use for Sonos. I'll send along a feature request to add this to the Sonos app. You may enjoy using the Spotify app to control your Sonos systems, here's how.