Answered

Managing from multiple IOS devices

• 14 December 2018
  • 3 replies

Just got first sonos device (Sonos one). Set it up from my iPhone in about 5 minutes. Brilliant. Great sound. I also have an iPad running Sonos app - but when I open it can’t find the Sonos one. They are on the same wifi. They are next to each other. What am i missing? It’s sure it’s something obvious but I would have thought once I’d set it all up once.....that would be ‘shared’ between all my IOS devices?
icon

Best answer by Scuba al 14 December 2018, 09:28

My bad. Turns out the iPad had jumped to a different wifi SID when I wasn’t looking! Always check the obvious 🙂
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

My bad. Turns out the iPad had jumped to a different wifi SID when I wasn’t looking! Always check the obvious 🙂
What you expect is how it should work. One possible cause would be if your iPad is connected to the 5GHz band on your router. Do you know if that is the case?
Badge
I have the same problem with my app on Iphone, but no problem on my MAC.(Sonos Beam)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings