Lyrics when playing from NAS

• 25 January 2018
  • 1 reply

I noticed that there are questions been asked regarding displaying lyrics in Sonos.
I understand that there are copyright issues playing a role, but what about the scans of the booklets of all cd's on the NAS ?
In every CD folder I have a artwork folder, which contains all the scans in jpg format.
I would like to be able to view this within Sonos, but the scans are high resolution, and may be too large to send it back to the smartphone/tablet.
It would be nice if there could be an extra button in Sonos which should open a new window which would open the folder named artwork where the song is which is currently playing. In that artwork folder there would be the jpg files, maybe in lower resolution than the original files.
Maybe it could show thumbnail images of all the jpg files so it would be easy to pick the right one.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, camiel. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. I am happy to forward your request along to the team for consideration and visibility. Thank you for the feedback and keep it coming.