Lutron Audio Remote will not pair with Sonos

• 15 April 2018
  • 2 replies

When I want to pair the Lutron Pico Audio Remote, I select the room where the remote is located (office) and then I am presented "select Sonos room for Audio Pico to control" which presents two rooms (living room and bedroom) that are attached to another Sonos setup with a different email address. And thus I cannot continue because the office room is not presented. It seems that there is no way to remove those two rooms. Please advise on what I can do to correct this problem. I have already talked with Lutron and they have indicated it is a Sonos problem. But Sonos indicates it is a Lutron issue. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Did you ever get this figured out. I'm testing a Play:1 with a Lutron RA2 Select system (Pico Audio keypad). And the stupid Lutron app will not even acknowledge a SONOS system on the network. Even thou it is playing right now.
I too use to have my SONOS system working with my Lutron RA2 Select system. I thought it was maybe something I did because I ended up resetting my SONOS system to a clean state. Then discovered my Lutron system wasn't discovering my SONOS Speakers.
So I wen't through the trouble of re-doing my whole Lutron RA2 Select setup only to discover that didn't fix it.
So I called Lutron @ 1-844-588-7661. Select 2, then 3, Then 1 for Caséta or 2 for RA2 Select.
Told Lutron my issue and the support guy right away was "yes, we had a glitch and just need to reset something" "Go ahead and force close your Lutron App and What's your email address associated with you Lutron?" Then Wait a second. "OK, go ahead and open your Lutron App back up and check to see if your SONOS speakers show up now.
That Was It. Other than you will need to configure your Audio Picos back to your SONOS Speakers.