Question

Lost control to all devices bar Playbar from Mac

• 18 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have 2 Play5 a playbar and a ZP90. I used to control all from either my iPhone or my Mac. After being nagged for the last few months to upgrade the controller, (by the way I also have a CR200 which has not completed an upgrade and has locked itself out for 2 years, not that I was that concerned as the iPhone and Mac worked fine) I finally succumbed and upgraded to S1. Now only the playbar can be seen within the app. As that is in the lounge attached to the telly, and the ZP90 is in my study near to my Mac, I am extremely annoyed. I guess I should have known that this was going to happen, but there you go.

Can I have an older version of the controller software to install on the Mac and get my ZP90 back, as well as the Play5?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I would try rebooting your router and all your Sonos first.  Let the router come back fully before powering back the speakers.