Answered

Login Problem

• 8 January 2021
  • 8 replies

hey

I cant login, and I have been on profil, and reset and everything is coorect. But in the app I cant log in. What to do

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 8 January 2021, 17:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

The first thing I would perhaps try, if you’re absolutely sure it’s the correct email and password is to reset the App itself in "Settings/App Preferences"… then reconnect the controller to the ‘existing’ system and try the login again. 

Thank you

I have reset the app, and then connecting and the login dont works - I have try and try to login in several days

And I am able to login to my Sonos account at www.sonos.com/login without any issues

If you go here: https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/ it is possible to ‘edit your profile’ and change/update your email/password etc. Maybe also check/update the credentials there ...and then give it another go in the App.

I have try and I can see the sonos id is different in my profile and the app? What can i do?

I can only assume you must have another Sonos account, with a different email address/password and that the other account holds your SonosID/Sonos System?

I have the same problem and try almost everything. I can connect Sonos Play to APP, but APP not work without login. Every time I got info about the issue with a network event with ETH cable connection…

I tried many versions of APP, many factory resets, other accounts, nothing helps...

I have the same problem and try almost everything. I can connect Sonos Play to APP, but APP not work without login. Every time I got info about the issue with a network event with ETH cable connection…

I tried many versions of APP, many factory resets, other accounts, nothing helps...

Have you checked if the SonosID shown in the ‘About My Sonos’ area of the Sonos App is the same as the one shown in your online profile here:

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/