Link phone to sonos speakers to be used as audio conference calls.

• 6 March 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Have you considered being able to link phone audio to the sonos speakers to be used for conference calls. Idea similar to connecting to Bluetooth in car etc. A quick software patch would be able to take care of this pretty quickly. Note: I'm not talking about the line in option. Just simple software solution. Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

This is exactly what I am looking for in a home speaker as I want to ditch my home phone and use mobiles but with a good hands free setup. This would have been my reason for buying the Sonos One and without it I will have to keep searching.

It strikes me as being a pretty simple addition.
There is a workaround available. Since Echo speakers have phone capability just plug a Dot into a Play5 or ZP120 and you instantly have a Sonos speakerphone. If you want to keep the cost down you can get an S5 (Play5 Gen 1) off of eBay and use that. You can even substitute an Echo Spot for the Dot and do video calls with other Amazon users. You can also add the Echo Connect for $35 to support incoming calls and 911 calls.