Question

Keep asking for update

• 22 November 2017
  • 3 replies

I can make the update, ask me for an update I do and looks like all ready did but it keep as me for the update.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I was having a similar issue on one of my iOS devices, while trying to update the app from within the app. What I did is leave the app, go to the app store, and update from there.

If that doesn't work, just delete the app from your device, then reboot it, and go back to the store and download a fresh copy. All your settings are on the speaker, so when you start it back up, just "Connect to an existing system", and everything should be there.
I am sick to death with sooooo many updates. I don't have admin rights on my wirk PC and always have to ask IT to update the pc software as well and they are fed up with that. Plus the user interface gets worse and worse and it looses connection even more than before. I wish I had bought a Bose system.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Historyically Sonos has only updated a few times a year. But with all the added features lately and things such as Alexa compatitiblity there have been a lot more updates then the norm.