Answered

Is there a way to set different volume and EQ defaults for TV vs Music?

• 25 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I use my Sonos system (a bunch of Ones, Beam, Sub) throughout my apartment for both TV and Music. I always have to make volume and EQ adjustments when I switch between the two. Is there a way to create different default settings for TV vs music? If not, I guess this is a feature request 🙂

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 25 February 2021, 19:20

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Unfortunately not. Many, including myself, have requested this feature. Hopefully Sonos will add this one day soon.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I am another user who has wanted this for a long time.

Would also like a separate EQ for line-in

Userlevel 7

I recently discovered this new iOS app called Soro that let’s you use Apple’s Shortcuts app to create automations/widgets to control your Sonos speakers. So I was able to create widgets for different EQ presets for watching TV, movies, or listening to music. It can also control the volume. It has worked great so far and is so much easier than going into the Sonos app and adjusting the EQ each time. Read more about what I posted here:

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

This would be a great addition being able to set different EQs for different content. Rather than having to change everything manually.