Answered

iPhone X volume control

• 5 August 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

I've recently moved to an iPhone X (from an iPhone 7), and noticed that I can no longer adjust the volume of the Sonos app using the iPhone volume buttons. On the iPhone 7, I was able to pickup the phone, and with out unlocking it, just adjust the playback volume by pressing the volume buttons on the side of the phone. Now, I have to unlock the phone and actually use the slider volume of the app itself. Even if the phone is unlocked and the Sonos app in the foreground, the volume buttons no longer seem to impact the Sonos volume playback.

Does anyone else see the same behaviour. Perhaps I just need to tweak a iPhone X settings somewhere.

Cheers,

Rob
icon

Best answer by RoadstoneUK 5 August 2018, 13:36

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Ignore my question. Have found the setting to control the volume when the app is running in the foreground. And I seen that Sonos state that the "lock screen control may be unavailable for your system"
How did you sort this as I have the same problem but can’t seem to sort it.