Answered

iPhone X problems

• 30 January 2018
  • 30 replies

Is anyone else having an issue with iPhone X dropping Sonos?
My phone will randomly not be able to find Sonos, while my older iPad has no issues(?)
Thank you!
icon

Best answer by nickward51 13 May 2018, 13:40

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Badge
Just wifi only and with multiple wifi points using BT Whole Home which I don't think is helping. It actually came back pretty quick the last time so may have just been an initial delay hooking up to a new point for the first time after rebooting everything - been all good since so will see. If i get the issue again I will submit diagnostic. Cheers
Badge
Happened again a few times - diagnostic submitted 989501259
Badge
So it looks like it is actually one of my wifi points that is the problem. After turning it off I have had no issues.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
That would do it
Hi,

I had this problem for a few days until I realised I had installed the Virgin Media WiFi profile. This is so I can connect to the WiFi on the tube automatically.

If you go on settings on the iPhone, you might see that you are connected to WiFi but it will say ‘Virgin Media’ instead of your home network WiFi name.

Your WiFi name will hopefully be in the list. Tap it, let it connect, go back onto Sonos and it will work (maybe)

Good luck