Answered

iPhone Controller freezes

The Sonos Controller for my iPhone X freezes up the instant it is opened. It might register a button press but 99% of the time it will completely freeze and eventually crash (restarts itself). Reopening the app causes it to happen all over again. I've tried deleting the Controller and reinstalling to no avail.

Diagnostics: 724968944
iPhone X / iOS 12.1.2 (16C101) / Controller ver. 9.3.2 (according to the App Store)
iPad Pro (9.5") / iOS 12.1.1 (16C50)
icon

Best answer by Chris 9 January 2019, 21:34

I would delete the app

Go into the phone setting...wifi settings....forget home network

Reboot router and phone

Go back into phone and add back your home wifi

re-install sonos app

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I would delete the app

Go into the phone setting...wifi settings....forget home network

Reboot router and phone

Go back into phone and add back your home wifi

re-install sonos app
HouseAd wrote:

The Sonos Controller for my iPhone X freezes up the instant it is opened. It might register a button press but 99% of the time it will completely freeze and eventually crash (restarts itself). Reopening the app causes it to happen all over again. I've tried deleting the Controller and reinstalling to no avail.

Diagnostics: 724968944
iPhone X / iOS 12.1.2 (16C101) / Controller ver. 9.3.2 (according to the App Store)
iPad Pro (9.5") / iOS 12.1.1 (16C50)

I think this is an issue related to your 'access point' connectivity as explained by the Sonos Staff here:
https://en.community.sonos.com/controllers-software-228995/iphone-problems-6812369/index1.html#post16303134

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings