Importing Spotify playlist into Sonos

• 21 February 2015
  • 10 replies

Created a Spotify playlist, how do I access it when inside Sonos?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
All I had to do was add Spotify to my sonos under music services, follow the steps necessary and then it should appear as your sonos services . Your playlists will then sync .
Thanks - it was bizarre because I did the normal things you would think and the playlist would not appear in Sonos - and then maybe two hours later it did. Perhaps I did something slightly different this time? Don't know, but thanks.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
To be honest mate Spotify in sonos isn't great , all sorts of drop outs and some days it just doesn't work ! Fingers crossed you may be ok but i find google play music far better and much more stable 
Google Play Music? Great suggestion, I will set it up - thanks - Guy
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
You won't be able to search for artists you don't alrwsy have In your library , I have all my music synced to google play as it allows you to upload everything you own for free ... Superb ! If you want to be able to search for artists like Spotify you will need to be premium member £9.99 a month like Spotify 
Awesome
You can move your Spotify music playlist to itunes music easily.

1st you have to download an app named MusConv
from here https://musconv.com

WANNA TRANSFER YOUR TRACKS AND PLAYLISTS ACROSS VARIOUS SERVICES
All I had to do was add Spotify to my sonos under music services, follow the steps necessary and then it should appear as your sonos services . Your playlists will then sync . What about when there are several users on a Spotify Premium Family account? How will you choose a specific user and thus access his/her playlists?
What about when there are several users on a Spotify Premium Family account? How will you choose a specific user and thus access his/her playlists?
See: Adding multiple accounts for a music service (scroll down).