Answered

Imported Playlists not refreshing

• 15 October 2018
  • 3 replies

I have a large iTunes library that I like to play through Sonos. I have recently gone through my iTunes Library and deleted several playlists that I no longer listen to. However, when I sync my iTunes library with sonos, these deleted playlists are still showing up in my imported playlist within the Sonos controller app. Why are they not being removed and how do I remove them?
icon

Best answer by Edward R 22 October 2018, 12:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, mattlc10. Can you please locate the .xml file in your iTunes folder on your computer, then see if its "modified" date is current? The .xml file is an Apple file responsible for keeping playlists in order. If this is not up-to-date then other programs cannot recognise your playlists correctly. Thanks.
Edward,

The itunes library .xml file is up to date. It has a last modified date of today when I made my recent change to the library.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
In that case, I would recommend getting in touch with our support team via telephone. This way they can assist via a remote session. Many thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.