I would like someone to post a video doing the following:
1. Start a song on Apple Music.
2. Drag down from screen on iOS device to bring up AirPlay 2 option.
3. AirPlay 2 music playing to Sonos One.
4. Use Alexa to control playback, eg. Pause, resume, play, repeat.
5. Ask Alexa “What is playing?”
6. Repeat similarly for Beats One Radio from Apple Music.
7. Repeat similarly for an on-demand Beats One Radio show from Apple Music.
8. Repeat similarly for a curated radio station from Apple Music.
I don’t own a Sonos One yet so I am curious to see a video showing what happens. Sonos customer support say this works. There is nothing on YouTube or Sonos website to demo this.