I have an idea for Sonos contrller

• 13 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I live in family of four and each one of us loves to listen to different kind of music on different platforms. Some like to listen to radio and some like to listen to music from Spotify or Apple music for example. Sonos did great job with flexibility. We can make queue from music that is on different platforms and you can even combine it with music from your computer. 

I personally listen to music using sonos everyday at particular time. It became a habit for me. But when you do this everyday , the selection of music is not new everyday, so I add the same songs to queue everyday for some time. And it is annoying to do it everyday since my whole family is using that one device and the queue is constantly changing. 

It would be awesome to do something like pre-selected queues that you can customize and add as much as you want and just replace the whole current queue with your personalized queue with just one click so you dont have to click through all that stuff to make your same queue everyday.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Save the queue as a playlist? Maybe I have misunderstood what you are asking for.