Answered

How to split two different sites under the same Sonos app id?

Hi guys,

I’m an installer of Sonos Systems. At the start of my business, because i have some doubts and no experience, i did registered two different sites (and owners, of course) with the some ID of Sonos.

Now i need to split this scenario, because i want to give admin access to one of the guys, and keep me as admin of the other one.

Any time i sign in in my system appears the both systems together, as one.

Can you assist me?

Cheers,

PM

icon

Best answer by Paul A 2 July 2020, 19:53

Hi @Paulo Matos AO.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thank you for sharing your concern here.

i would like to recommend going through this guide. In you situation, I think the best option on that guide is to transfer system ownership. I would like to set your expectation that going through transfer system ownership requires the user to be present with the Sonos products he is going to do the transfer system ownership process.

Please let me know how it goes. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @Paulo Matos AO.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thank you for sharing your concern here.

i would like to recommend going through this guide. In you situation, I think the best option on that guide is to transfer system ownership. I would like to set your expectation that going through transfer system ownership requires the user to be present with the Sonos products he is going to do the transfer system ownership process.

Please let me know how it goes. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,

Dear Paul A,

Issue solved.

It’s really easy to correct this. Both systems are working with “new owners”.

Cheers,

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @Paulo Matos AO.

Thanks for the great feedback. It seems you’re all set.

Please let me know if you still have further questions or concerns. Do not hesitate yo reach out to us. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,