How to leave Private Beta

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hi,trying to leave Private Beta to try Public beta of the new controller, but no way to do so? Help Cheers Daivd

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

151 replies

Same again. Diagnostic no. 3525731
Azur, 

I'm also in a private Beta it seems, could you help us out?
Diag. no. 3529809
S
cheers
+1, I would also like to leave private Beta. My diagnostic number is: 3534122

Thx

W.
Hi Azur. Also having the same trouble. My diagnostic number is 3534174. Many thank.
Hi, my diagnostic number is 3537014 thanks for the support!
Hi Azur, having the same problem, was on the public app and I thought I would try the private one, but changed my mind ( so didnt download the new app ) just whent in to opt out. reinstal the app i had, now it doesnt work. already phoned the contact no.. and e-mailed twice, eventually got a reference no.. but now one has got intouched xx can u please help xx catherine
Submitted 3537918
Please can you remove me from private beta 3540870.
Thanks
Hey Guys, Same goes for me too. Enrolled in the private beta, but unable to leave it to receive the new public beta. Diagnostic: 3540909. Best Regards, Tom
Badge
Hi, can I also leave the private beta? Diagnostic 3545538 thanks, Ross
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hello all,

I apologize for not seeing some of these sooner but everyone who has responded with a diagnostics so far should be all set.

If anyone else runs into the issue of not being able to join the public beta due to being enrolled in a private beta, please submit a diagnostics report and reply here with the confirmation number so I can get your account corrected.

Thanks!
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi Azur, having the same problem, was on the public app and I thought I would try the private one, but changed my mind ( so didnt download the new app ) just whent in to opt out. reinstal the app i had, now it doesnt work. already phoned the contact no.. and e-mailed twice, eventually got a reference no.. but now one has got intouched xx can u please help xx catherine
Hi Catherine,

Has anyone got back to you? If not, please let me know the reference number and I can take a look myself.

Thanks,
Azur
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hey Guys, Same goes for me too. Enrolled in the private beta, but unable to leave it to receive the new public beta. Diagnostic: 3540909. Best Regards, Tom
Hi Tom,

You should be able to sign up for the public beta under your account now.  If that's not the case please let me know!

Thanks,
Azur
Hi Azur. Thank you.
Hello 
I would like to join public program as well to test the new controller - but can't leave private. 

Code 3549561

Brgds
Christian
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hello 
Hi Christian,

You should be able to join now.

Thanks!
hi Azur. good news Richard ( the Engineer ) phoned today and he talked me threw it, and on my laptop and fixed it xx so Iam happy xx thank you for your help xx catherine xx
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi Catherine,

That's good to hear!  I'm glad he was able to get everything resolved.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Thanks,
Azur
Hi, I have the same problem, can't seem to leave the private beta. Confirmation number: 3556468.

Thanks! 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi, I have the same problem, can't seem to leave the private beta. Confirmation number: 3556468.

Thanks! :-)

You're all set Egil
3562493.  Cannot leave Beta private - wanted to add a Qobuz account but cannot do so at present.
Hello, can you please help me leave the beta as well?  Dianost # 3567536
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hello, can you please help me leave the beta as well?  Dianost # 3567536
You should be able to join the public beta now.

Thanks,
Azur
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Hi Gary,

The system which that diagnostics came from is not a part of any beta program and therefore should not have the issue you describe.

The system is registered to the following email:

janet******205@googlemail.com

Make sure that's the email you are using to login into your account at https://www.sonos.com/myaccount and you should be able to join the public beta.

Thanks,
Azur
Userlevel 2
Please remove me from the private beta as well, conf # 3578776, richard