Question

How to change Spotify account in Android?

• 14 October 2020
  • 3 replies

How can I change my Spotify account in Sonos? I don't see any spotify/music services related options in my Android. Thx for any help. Georg

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @GeorgH, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. About your question about changing your Spotify account on Sonos. You can add multiple Spotify accounts or Music service on the Sonos App to remove and add the Spotify account that you would like to add on the Sonos App. Kindly check this article about Adding Music Service on Sonos for reference. Also, this article on Removing a Music Sevice account on Sonos.

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.

Hi @GeorgH, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. About your question about changing your Spotify account on Sonos. You can add multiple Spotify accounts or Music service on the Sonos App to remove and add the Spotify account that you would like to add on the Sonos App. Kindly check this article about Adding Music Service on Sonos for reference. Also, this article on Removing a Music Sevice account on Sonos.

Thx Simon. I’ve found the respective place in the App, however my system is a mess. I’ve tried to update to S2, then I realised that not all components are compatible and now I have problems to keep the system running. For example I cannot change now the spotify account, because my app wants me to update, but I can't. Do you know a way I can go back to a running old S1 version? A kind of a reset with all software at the 2018/19 status? Best Georg

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @GeorgH, thanks for the update. Sorry to hear about this other issue that you have. About this question on your S1 and S2 speakers on the App. We need further assistance with this issue. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They will give options to you about this concern.