Question

How to change music source of a station

• 30 December 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge
Sonos Software is so complicate and non intuitive that I'm alwas afraid to touch anything when I got something Working !
Since a few month I use three Play 1
Не is Shuffle all from My Music folder on WDMyclout the two other are Connected to the Same radio Station
Now I want to change the Music source for one of the station.
Of course this sounds to be very difficult and impossible to do from My Android Mobile App
So I go to my Desktop App and Impossible to find or remember how to do it
If I right click on the selected Station I have no Menu option to select another Music Source
I see so many complains about Sonos Software awfull design that I can not understand why nobody decide to make something better with true Ergonomic Designer and not with geeks sparsing feature here and there with their own tecno focus !
I thing that some consider that the power of a sofware reside in it's difficlty to use or understand !

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, olibara. Thanks for your post. From my understanding, you wish to add your own radio station to Sonos. The supplied link should provide you with what you need. If not, please let me know. With regards to your feedback on our Controller Software, is there anything in particular you would like to see done differently? Please let me know, I'd be happy to pass along this feedback. Many thanks.
Badge
Thanks a lot for your reply Edward R
Happy to hear from someone at Sonos Staff
I'm on travell till Friday but I would be happy then to give my suggestion and explain as best as I can.
Basically I think that there should be the possibility with the controller to easily choose the source of a station from a list of previously defined sources and to be able to switch from one to the other.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hey, Olibara. Not to worry, simply let us know when you are home and we can take it from there. Safe travels.