Answered

How to adjust volume in Play:1 speakers separately

• 12 December 2018
  • 2 replies

I have just bought a Playbase and 2 Play:1 speakers. I have set them up as surround sound with true sound but the TV sound from my Playbase takes over and I can hardly hear the Play:1 rear speakers. How can I have simultaneous sound from
all three (Playbase an Play:1) but be able to adjust the sound + and - in each Play:1 rear speaker?
icon

Best answer by jgatie 12 December 2018, 18:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Thanks. That was very useful.
There is a way to manually adjust the volume of the surrounds in Settings > Rooms Settings > (Room name) >Surround Settings. But please note, surround effects are supposed to be intermittent, they are not blasting away at all times. The vast majority of the soundtrack should be coming from the Playbase.

Also, if you are speaking of music, in Settings > Rooms Settings > (Room name) >Surround Settings you can set music sources to play "Full", which means the surrounds play full volume for music.