Answered

how to access Sonos playlists?

• 6 October 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge
This must be a dumb question, but where are my Sonos playlists? I've just created a few playlists (e.g., tap the three dots...Add to Sonos Playlist...name a New Playlist, etc). Got a confirmatory message that songs were added to playlist such-and-such. But now I don't know where to find the playlist to actually play it. I thought there'd be a "Sonos Playlists" within the Music Library (along with Artists, Albums, Imported Playlists, etc), but I don't see it there. Surely this is an obvious thing that I'm missing. I'm using the new Sonos Controller (v8), which I just updated to yesterday... Thanks.
icon

Best answer by deljaso 6 October 2017, 19:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
On the bottom tray, the leftmost icon, "My Sonos"
Badge
thanks, i figured that was where to look, but in My Sonos there is just a black "Learn More" bar (which I've tapped and read and exited and it still just looks the same). There are no playlists showing...
Badge
ok, it's sorted. turns out that i had to add something else to My Sonos using an "Add Song/Album to My Sonos" function. Now the Playslists show up.
Badge
Before I added Spotify and ITunes to the Sonos app I could see the Sonos playlists, but now I can’t find it. Do you guys know what could be happening?
Hi, lfverde. What controller are you using? On the mobile controller, it's on the "My Sonos" tab at the bottom left of the screen. On the computer, check near the bottom of the music services list to find Sonos Playists.
Badge
Hey Keith, thanks so much for taking the time to help me out. I’m using Mobile controller. I added a Spotify playlist and now that’s the only thing under “My Sonos”, nothing else...