Answered

How do I delete a speaker from the App

• 11 May 2018
  • 1 reply

I have two Play:1 speakers in my business. One is in my gym, the other in a massage office. Sometimes my iPhone app defaults to turning on the music in the massage office instead of the gym, which is very NOT COOL (depending on the music that I'm playing). I don't really need to control the music in the massage room (the massage therapist does that) and I just want to get that speaker off the app, but there's no obvious way to do it. Any advice?
icon

Best answer by John B 11 May 2018, 19:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Unplug it. Factory reset it.. Set it up as a separate system. Any settings, favourites, services and playlists would be lost on the new system. As long as they are part of the same system they must both appear in the controller.

Alternatively, check which speaker you are controlling before you play. Although if you don't power down the speakers it should stick on the one you were last controlling anyway.

It might also help you if you check the 'confirm location' box in Settings