Home Security Mode - Random or Scheduled Playing Times While Away / Vacation

• 13 May 2013
  • 4 replies

My grandfather always used to play an old a.m. radio fairly loud near the doors / windows at his house whenever he left the house as a security deterrent for bad guys...make them think twice before breaking into his house. It would be really nice to switch on a "Home Security / Vacation mode" that would play selected music/radio stations at different random times...or perhaps have a calendar schedule very similar to a programmable thermostat schedule. All customizable from your Sonos controller / iphones /android device.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

And the question is?

https://en.community.sonos.com/new-community-feedback-229090/home-security-6763684
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
This is exactly what my recent question relates to. I feel it would be a valuable enhancement

And the question is?
This is exactly what my recent question relates to. I feel it would be a valuable enhancement
Couldn't agree more.  How about remote functionality too where you could play music from room to room while away from home?