History in Search Bar not working

• 23 November 2018
  • 2 replies

I filled out the questionnaire on Search History yesterday, and realized that mine hasn't been working for some time. I have the latest software on my Android phone, and my Windows 10 desktop. I went to 'More' to check Advanced settings, and nothing is there. Any idea on what I have to do to make this feature work again?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I can't speak to the Android version, but the PC 9.2 version crashes (silently) on exit, so some settings (eg your Search history) is not saved. Searches done in the older version still show up, as it reads the old data on startup, but never searches will not be saved until Sonos fix the crash on exit.
I filled out the questionnaire on Search History yesterday, and realized that mine hasn't been working for some time. I have the latest software on my Android phone, and my Windows 10 desktop. I went to 'More' to check Advanced settings, and nothing is there. Any idea on what I have to do to make this feature work again?

There you go.