Help - Move Music Library

• 2 January 2017
  • 0 replies

Ok firstly hello all, secondly (just so you understand), I am a digital/computer phobe and drongo. So forgive the babbling but i would greatly appreciate the help. I love my music and have quite a lot of cds collected over the years that I want to bring into a digital format and play through the glorious Sonos 1 I was given for my 40th birthday. God love em.
Ok down to business. I want to store everything on an external Hard drive (which I got) connect this to a micro Pc running windows 10 (which I now have) and connect this to my little pride sonos1. Do you think I can get it all to work?? Not on your nelly, I've looked at groove and all the other subscription apps but hang on I don't sorry can't afford to pay to listen to my own music!! Sorry , but how can I bypass these streaming services?? Can any one help me set up my system? Is there hope??

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.