Hands up if you HATE the new Sonos App!

• 12 December 2017
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Man I am so so disappointed the Sonos App on Android. It used to be great, really easy to navigate and use and now we have this complete mess of an app. Nothing is easy to find and I end up clicking randomly until something close to what I want happens. It is SO unintuitive I would rather power up my laptop (which takes 5 minutes) and use the Windows controller (which is still good - for now) than try to navigate using my tablet. SONOS Developers stop over-developing the App, there's not much more you can do to it, like Tomato Ketchup it was a perfect product - find something else to tinker with to justify your existence/employment.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hey there, IAmtheMusicMan. Thanks for your feedback. I will be sure to forward this along to the team. Be aware, this topic may end up being merged with another larger topic down the road. This will make feedback easier for the team to access and to make adjustments. Thanks again.