Answered

grouping my speakers

When I try to group my speakers, one of them keeps disappearing completely. It plays alone but it won’t let me group.Confirmation number for diagnostic is: 2078714897

icon

Best answer by Paul A 7 July 2020, 22:53

Hi @jokere.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us about your concerns.

I would like to share with you the details about the diagnostic submitted. 

Based on the diagnostic, the device is not online, it is not connected to the internet. I would recommend rebooting the device, (unplug the device from power and plug it back after 10-15 secs).

The Sonos device that dropped out of internet connection recorded wireless interference. 

I would recommend going through this guide about wireless interference which sometimes creates room drops and sometimes audio drops.

if the issue still persist, try to temporarily connect the Sonos device to the router via etherent cable and go through wireless set up.

Please let me know how it goes. We are always ready to assist.

Thanks,

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @jokere.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us about your concerns.

I would like to share with you the details about the diagnostic submitted. 

Based on the diagnostic, the device is not online, it is not connected to the internet. I would recommend rebooting the device, (unplug the device from power and plug it back after 10-15 secs).

The Sonos device that dropped out of internet connection recorded wireless interference. 

I would recommend going through this guide about wireless interference which sometimes creates room drops and sometimes audio drops.

if the issue still persist, try to temporarily connect the Sonos device to the router via etherent cable and go through wireless set up.

Please let me know how it goes. We are always ready to assist.

Thanks,

It worked! Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

HI @jokere.

Thanks for the update and feedback.

I’m glad everything is working now. Congratulations and i hope you continue enjoying you Sonos products.

Please do not hesitate to reach out is you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here ready to help.

Thanks,