Group Volume Presets

• 7 February 2018
  • 2 replies

I have several Sonos speakers. I always change the volume for certain speakers in the group for better stereo sound. Is there a way to setup group volume presets? Any one know of any 3rd party apps that might do this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, twomoonlake. This is not currently possible but it is a good suggestion. I'll be sure to forward this for you. I am genuinely unaware of any third-party apps that would do this- though, truth be told, even if I were, I wouldn't be able to disclose them. Maybe someone else knows one, let's see.
I'm new to sonos and currently have installed 5.1 w/play 3 speakers, 1 play 5, 4 other play 1s and a pair of play 3 all setup throughout the house in the last couple of weeks. At different volumes and purposes the sound volume mixtures need to be manually adjusted repeatedly. Adding presets or in the lighting world 'scenes' to the app would be a HUGE benefit and with all the other details, was surprised that it wasn't already available. once the community had this feature i believe they wouldn't know how they lived without it.