Question

from wired to wireless - not finding anything

• 3 December 2017
  • 1 reply

so I have three connect amp and a playbar. I had all of them wired into my home network. I buying two more connect amp's and a connect for my home theater. Problem is now i want to run it on my wireless network. Trying to set it up and the ap on my ipad connect find anything.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Why do you want to use your home wifi network. Why don't you use Sonosnet wireless that the other devices are currently using (as they are wired). I would recommend keeping at least one hard wired and using Sonosnet.

If you really want to unhook all of them from wired (not sure why) then with the system up and running wired ... go to settings...advanced...wireless setup. It should see your home wifi and allow you to configure the system and then unplug the others. I'm not sure why with those 3 working well wired why you would want to move off of Sonosnet and put all that equipment on your home wifi system.