Forced updates and mandatory user registration to add a new player??! This is crap!

• 25 February 2018
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
I’m getting tired of the forced updates to use my product. Additionally, I tried to add a new player to my existing 5 player system yesterday and I can’t do it without the mandatory sonos account! I paid north of $300 and it’s a brick until I create an account. I now forced to update my desktop app - something I never use - and can’t because of an error and am told I’ve got to do a full reinstall because the version on the desktop is out of sync with the versions on my players. This because SONOS forced the crap updates on me. This is on top of the last two weeks of fooling around with a system that won’t stay connected because the players got out of sync between a bridge and the WiFi. I’m about done. This sucks. What do I do to get this up without a forced account and more mandatory updates?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.