Answered

feature request: when moving SUB in settings to another room. Settings made for the sub should be remembered

• 28 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi 

i have a request

as a user

I wish to move my sub from one room to another without losing the settings I made for it in the first place

so I do not have to set it up the sub level every time i move it to another room.

Background:

our Living room is big I have a soundbar where my sub normally is connected to, but when i want to hear Music i normally move the sub to my 2 play5s. I do this a lot and i found that it could be nice i there where an option where my first settings for the sub was remembered(make it optional)

hope you understand my request Else feel free ti contact me. 

icon

Best answer by Xander P 1 March 2021, 10:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @S-o-n-o-sMan, thanks for raising this with the Sonos Community!

Bonding a Sub to a room is generally a semi-permanent setting, with the Sub usually staying in the same room the majority of the time.

That being said, I’ll be happy to pass this on as a feature request - if you have any further ideas which could improve the Sonos experience feel free to let us know :)