Feature Request: Sound Profile Schedules

• 4 December 2021
  • 1 reply

I’ve seen this requested a few times but wanted to expound on the possibility of more enhanced feature control.

Sonos, could we please have sound profile schedules, with the option to assign a profile to a room at specified times with the option to enable/disable features? 

For example, create a “Sleepy time” sound profile that turns on night night mode, disables loudness, and turns off surround.  Assign that profile to a speaker/room and schedule it to turn on and off at specified times?  

features could include adjusting:

-ambient/full music playback

-tv loudness (on surround speakers)

-bass level

-speech enhancement mode

-night mode

i know this is probably a big ask but these speakers should actually be smart if we are integrating them with smart homes and voice assistants :)

I know you can sort of do this with voice assistants but with my British partner and my American accent voice assistants usually cause more problems than solve.  It would be great if we could do this straight from the app.  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @sonsationalist506,

Thanks for your detailed feedback and suggestions. I’ve passed this information on to our development team for consideration :slight_smile: