Question

Feature request Sonos app for Mac.

• 12 November 2020
  • 3 replies

as you probably know, airplay suffer from a pretty massive delay.

I would love to use my 2 Sonos ones as speakers for my Mac but its impossible to manage stuff like zoom calls and stuff like that with this massive delay.

I was wondering if there could be a way to send the audio wirelessly to the speakers via the Sonos app for Mac instead of airplay and remove the delay.

thank you in advanced,

Asaf Navon

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

No.

No.

Its a feature request not a question.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @asnav.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for the feedback and feature request. We appreciate it a lot as these type of feature request helps us to know more about how to improve our products. I will be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would suggest subscribing to our announcement topic for any feature release, feature updates, and bug fixes. Just to set your expectation, there is no turn-around-time or will there be any direct contact from our engineering team. All feature requests are gathered and are subject to our engineering team’s guidelines and protocols.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or feature requests, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We highly appreciate it.

Thanks,