Feature Request: Software update suggestions

• 10 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge
I am using 10 play ones in our house for a few years now.
Here Some suggestions for future updates or tell me how to solve these problemms now.
* all members of the family use the system. can they create a private page to manage their own playlists?
* is there à way to remove duplicates from playlists?
* i have created different groups to manage THE sound in THE rooms, Some stereo paired. Now i want to create an alarm that starts all play ones together. I can only chose 1 or together with there grouped speakers. No way to choose them all. Setting up different alarms on same time won't give simultane music.
* mixing music in playlist. As a former dj i find the mixing quality so important for background music. Untill now i,ve found only one music player that had superb mixing capasities. Winamp using a free opensource add on SQRsoft afvangend crossfading. Instead of mixing on time iT detects the Db and start the mix als soon as the music drops under a certain Db vallue. This creates smooth mixes withouten blanco or drops So Sonos, of You want to stay on top, check this method out. Winamp is No longer in business so find this developer.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Marc c. Thanks for posting and sharing your feedback. All of these suggestions are great! I am happy to forward these along to the team for consideration.

As a DJ (in my free time) myself, I would love to have smooth "matched" mixing built right into the crossfader when having a low key get together at home.

Thanks again and keep the feedback coming. The team is always looking for ways to make Sonos better over time.